8 TIPS I HAVE LEARNT SINCE STARTING MICMAD
1. Write down your goal. 95% of businesses don’t have a written goal and that many don’t make it the 5 year mark. By writing a goal your already pathing a stronger path to success!
2. Have your goals written down and break them down into weekly actions. Plan once a week what you need to do and you will be surprised each week how much you get done!
3. Brainstorm! What I mean by this is look for things that inspire you as that will help you make decisions in the type of brand you are looking for. Designinspiration.com is one of many great websites to get your creative juices flowing
4. Keep telling people what you are trying to do. You will be surprised the knowledge and help others can provide. For example through doing this I got put on to designcrowd.com.au and by crowd surfing graphic designers to pitch for your logo design I got a winner and a winning logo!
5. Photo apps. There are so many cool apps out there to help add messages and words to photos as well as manipulate and enhance your images. I have got addicted to PicHQ, Snapseed and Instagram to name a few!
6. Follow inspiring travel explorers on Instagram. Sign up to their newsletters and any other creative inspiration you want such as quotes, architecture, design and typography to get your daily (hourly) dose of inspiration!
7. Keep going! This is such an age old saying. I have had the idea of Micmad inside me and talked about it for 15 years!! Crazy and only now do I have the momentum to make it happen. Each day and week by doing the little things having those conversations, posting pictures, booking events the results start coming and your dreams start appearing in reality
8. Lastly good luck!!! I am so inspired by how many people get up and do some great exploring and businesses and blogs. I want to be a part of that community and I want to inspire others on their journey. Let’s keep trying to make a difference!